Terms and Conditions
Below are the Karratha Collective (Karratha Collective, KC, we, us, our) standard terms and conditions. It is vital that you (client) please take time to read through thoroughly and ensure you fully understand these terms and conditions and their implications before you purchase any products with Karratha Collective. Please also note that from time to time Karratha Collective may need to alter these terms and conditions without notice. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these Terms and Conditions. Please contact us if you do not understand any of the terms or conditions in this document.
Business Listing Eligibility
1. In order to subscribe to services provided by Karratha Collective, you must purchase a Membership or Social Media option. You must complete the ‘Create Your Listing’ form by providing certain information.
2. You agree to ensure that your business listing details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update you listing information when they change by emailing Karratha Collective.
3. You agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your listing at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
5. Our services are intended to be used by members within the City of Karratha region only.
6. To be eligible to be a business listing on the Karratha Collective directory the business must occupy and operate out of a dwelling or premises in the City of Karratha for 75% of every year. This does not mean own a registered mail box in town.
7. To be eligible to be a business listing on the Karratha Collective directory the business must be classified as a small business, ie. less than 20 employees.
8. To be eligible to be a business listing on the Karratha Collective directory the business must directly relate to one of the following industries Beauty, Children, Creative, Fashion, Fitness, Food, Hair, Home wares, Lifestyle, Pets, Photography, and Wellness.
9. To be eligible to be a business listing on the Karratha Collective directory the business must not be Corporate, Real Estate, Investment.
OUR WEBSITE RULES AND SERVICES
10. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
11. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST unless stated otherwise.
12. All memberships expire after 12 months from the purchase date.
13. At no time are you to use any profanity or personal opinions anywhere on the site.
14. Any business listings on the Karratha Collective must be present in City of Karratha area at the time of the listing being posted, and remain in town until removed from the site.
15. If you have multiple businesses operating under the same business registration, you can list all your business info on the same business directory. If you wish to have individual business directory listings, then you will have to create and purchase another business directory listing for each business you would like listed separately.
16. Any user that does not adhere to the Terms and Conditions may have their items or business listings removed from the site permanently. No refunds will be given at any time.
BUSINESS LISTING CATEGORIES
17. A Membership can choose one category to go in, directly relating to your business. Karratha Collective administrators have the right to change the categories selected if they believe the business is not suited to the category.
INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK POSTS
18. As part of the Membership to Karratha Collective we will share one of your business Instagram and/or Facebook posts every 3 months.
19. As part of the Social Media option to Karratha Collective we will share two of your business Instagram and/or Facebook posts per month.
20. To be featured on Karratha Collective's social media pages you must have an active Instagram Account and Facebook Account (our definition of 'active' is posting new and relevant images at least once per fortnight).
21. Karratha Collective reserves the right to edit your Instagram and Facebook photos when reposting them on Karratha Collective Instagram profile.
22. Karratha Collective reserves the right to edit your Instagram and Facebook tags when reposting your photograph on Karratha Collective Instagram profile.
23. Karratha Collective reserves the right to only feature images that fit the Karratha Collective style and image. If you are unable to produce a photo that fits Karratha Collective's style and image at the time of your scheduled post is due, your post will be cancelled until the next scheduled post is due.
KARRATHA COLLECTIVE STYLE GUIDELINES
24. Images shared on Karratha Collective's social media pages must meet the following guidelines:
24.1 Image should not contain any text
24.2 Image must be a full square shot.
24.3 Image can not be a collage or have a frame.
25. Karratha Collective will not be held responsible for any copyright issues resulting from the use of your photos.
POST IN EVENTS CALENDAR
26. You can add an event in the Events Calendar, ie. Up and coming sales and Markets.
27. Details for the Event must be emailed to Karratha Collective.
28. Events must be directly related to your business.
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO KARRATHA COLLECTIVE SHOP
29. When you purchase a Premium Listing you will receive the option to host an exlusive 7 day sale in the Karratha Collective online store.
30. You can list up to 20 items for sale.
31. Karratha Collective charges 7% commission on total sales during this 7 days.
32. Fund will be transferred to you via electronic funds transfer 5 business days after the end of the 7 day sale period.
33. You will receive the total value of the sales made minus 7%.
34. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
35. Linking our website without permission is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Content you provide
36. You are responsible for all and any Content you contribute to the Karratha Collective. When you provide Content you retain ownership of the intellectual property in that information however you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence (with the right to sublicense) to use (including copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, broadcast, transmit, display and distribute) the Content in any and all media including forms not yet developed. This licence ends when you cease your subscription except for Content which has already been released as part of the Service.
37. We reserve the right but will not have an obligation to remove or refuse to distribute any Content. We also reserve the right to adapt or modify your Content for any reason including for distribution purposes.
38. By posting Content on this website, you provide us with an undertaking that such Content does not infringe the rights of someone else and that it does not violate the law in any other way such as by being defamatory, being of racist content or is threatening.
39. As a business listing, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability, claim, action, demand, loss, costs including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and expenses arising out of or in connection with any Content you provide.
40. To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge us from any liability or claim arising out of any loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred as a result of your use of our Service.
Intellectual Property Rights
41. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
42. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
43. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
44. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
45. Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
46. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
47. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
48. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
49. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
50. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
51. We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with us.
52. By listing on our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your listing on our website.
53. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of WA and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in WA and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
54. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
55. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.